Another Blog to Read, If You Are Into Reading Blogs Occasionally very grumpy.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

bad haircut

I have a job interview tomorrow, so I decided I needed to get a haircut. I head over to some spot on Beverly after work, and the guy is like, "Regular sideburns?" Yes. Regular sideburns please.


"I'm here for my job interview."



I want to take this moment to send a shout out to Gracie. Not that she reads this. But no one but Gracie has really cut my hair for about three years or so. Except once or twice, my ex-girlfriend did. And last winter, I cut my own, which was a disaster of its own, resulting ultimately in a complete shave of the head. Hence my reluctant trip to the barber shop today.

But now I have learned my lesson and I will never see a professional hair cutter again. I will only have Gracie cut my hair.

.

3 comments:

LA the plannerd said...

oh oh oh my. oh my. that is not - that is not what i think of when i think of "regular".

if you ever want, i can cut your hair - we have barber scissors and a razor kit. i cut danny's hair and my own. those are my references. i imagine i can't compete with this gracie figure however.

Daniel Ahkiam said...

i like it

its very silverlake

teresa flores said...

that's what regular looks like in LA, huh? nice. Maybe it'll grow back overnight.